The Byetta Story
Diabetes Specialty Care
Total Body Analysis
TBA for Weight Loss
This exciting technology is available to you at EMMC
and will help you get the weight loss results you are looking for. It
provides us with an accurate direct calculation of the total body, the
total picture, and it is widely validated.
What is it?
It is a non-invasive 30-40 minute test performed in
What is it for?
- Measures brown fat, the deep fat at the waistline
responsible for heart disease, diabetes and the fatigue associated
with the metabolic syndrome.
- Total body fat distribution, in the middle and
other regional fat collections.
- Quantification of regional fat.
- Total body calcium.
- Total body muscle mass.
- Identifies primary or secondary osteoporosis.
- Directs all hormonal therapy.
- Handles osteomalcia treatment.
- Manages celiac disease or other wheat allergy.
Why is this important?
- Prevents, reverses cardiovascular disease.
- Prevents, reverses diabetes 2.
- Fat distribution directs therapy for regional
- Fat distribution directs total weight loss
- Low muscle mass directs hormonal, metabolic and
You can learn more about this integral part of our
weight management program at your first visit.
Request an appointment for
Total Body Analysis. More Questions? Please