Diabetes Personalized Focused Care
Diabetes Focused Distant Care
62 Plus Care
To make email communication between you and your
nurse more efficient, we have developed a few easy to follow guidelines
for submission and replies to email. Remember that email is not secure.
Transmission of private information is done at your own risk.
- Always make sure the 'Subject' field of the
email relates to the question you are asking. As an example, if you
are asking a question about a medication, make the subject Medication.
Other Subjects might be Exercise, Diet, Complications, Insulin Pumps
- Please limit each email to one or two questions
on a single topic.
- Always include your name or membership ID number
in your email.
- Responses to questions can take up to 48 hours to
get a response, excluding weekends and holidays. Many questions
are handled within 24 hours.
- Questions requiring research that delays an
answer require that the member be notified of the specifics of the
delay by email.